Dear Save South Africa
Our movement is aware that you are paid to organise a imperialist coup in defence of monopoly white capital. Save South Africa is the civil society arm of the evil white monopoly capital. It is funded and led by representatives of the same white monopoly capital. We shall not allow you to keep us in bondage for profits. This letter is to tell you to stop your nonsense now!
Save S.A. is a proto-fascist campaign for regime change. You are busy with illegal activities while claiming to uphold the constitution.
First, you are openly calling for the toppling of a democratically elected president, Jacob Zuma. You want a stooge like Cyril Ramaphosa to replace him. As if that is not enough your agents have been attacking journalists who are exposing your rot. You are all quiet and secretly cheering on those who are attacking media freedom, yet you claim to be defenders of the constitution. You have not said a word about the corruption of white monopoly capital as exposed by the Competition Commission. The banks continue to operate as criminal gangs. You haven’t organized even a picket of three people against ABSA, even as the public protector report shows that ABSA must pay back the money and yet you claim to be crusaders against corruption.
Now you have crossed even the sacred space of prayer. You have long violated the right to privacy of the Gupta family. Because they are your enemies, you treat them as a people without rights. For your enemies there is no separation of the public and the private. You have usurped the right to determine even the domicile of your competition.
Let’s remind you. Whites are the foreigners in S.A. and have no moral authority to tell anyone to leave S.A.
We need to remind Save S.A. that whites have stolen our land and organised and carried out massacres and genocides against us. Whites have not repented and asked for forgiveness and return the land. Yet we let them pray in peace and let their families enjoy the privacy of home when we the real owners of this country are homeless. We have allowed evil men like Johann Rupert, FW de Klerk, Eugene de Kock, Dr Wouter Bassoon the right to pray despite their hienous crimes against us. Why does Save S.A. think the Guptas have no right to pray in peace?
BLF is aware of both the names of the above ground leaders of Save S.A. but also the covert leaders and funders including the following:
• Simpiwe Tshabalala‚ CEO – Standard Bank
• Adrian Enthoven – Executive Chairman of Yellowwoods‚ chairman of Hollard Insurance Group
• Isaac Shongwe – Non-Executive Director‚ Letsema Consulting & Advisory
• Mark Lamberti – CEO‚ Imperial Holdings
• Jacques Celliers – CEO‚ FNB
• Roger Baxter – CEO‚ Chamber of Mines
• Nicola Galombik – Executive Director‚ Yellowwoods
• Mike Brown – CEO‚ Nedbank
• Stanley Subramoney – CEO‚ Menston Holdings
• Geoff Rothschild – CEO‚ Mediclinic
• Tanya Cohen – Director of the Retail Association
• Bridgitte Backman – Director for Corporate and Regulatory Affairs‚ Distell
• Ralph Mupita – CEO‚ Old Mutual Emerging Markets
• Stephen Koseff – CEO‚ Investec
• David Fine – Senior Partner‚ McKinsey
• Michael Katz – Chairman‚ ENSafrica • Adrian Gore – CEO‚ Discovery • Martin Kingston – CEO‚ Rothschild
• Maria Ramos – CEO‚ Barclays Africa ‘Group
• Lisa Klein – Interim CEO‚ SME Fund of the CEO Initiative
• Harry Groenewald – Senior Executive‚ Finance and Administration‚ Chamber of Mines
• Donald Dinnie – Managing Director‚ Norton Rose Fullbright
• Robert Legh – Chairman and Senior Partner‚ Bowmans
• Mxolisi Mgojo – CEO‚ Exxaro
• Charles Bromley – CEO‚ PG Group
• Chris Venter – CEO‚ Afgri
• Colin Coleman – Managing Director and Partner‚ Goldman Sachs
• Roger Jardine – CEO‚ Primedia
• Ravi Pillay – Corporate Affairs Director‚ Nestle South Africa
• Jabu Mabuza – Chairman‚ Telkom
• Adam Craker – Head of IQ Business Group
• Cassim Coovadia – Managing Director of Banking Association
• Nic Kohler – CEO‚ Hollard Insurance
• Nicky Newton-King – CEO‚ JSE
Black First Land First (BLF) calls on Save S.A. overt and covert leaders and funders to stop with the harrasment of their opponents or we shall undertake peaceful and legal on-going protest at their own private homes.
We warn you now so that you warn your families that a peaceful, non-stop protest will be organised in your own homes if you don’t stop with this brazen disrespect of the rights of others.
Issued by Black First Land First, National Coordinating Committee (BLF NCC)
19 April 2017
Black First Land First Email:email@example.com
Facebook: Black First Land First | Twitter: @black1stland1st
Cell: +27 79 986 7225
Cell: +27 79 915 2957
(Deputy National Spokesperson)
Cell: +27 82 216 7664