By BO Staff Writer
The media driving the London agenda of regime change assisted by opposition parties in particular the EFF and DA, push the lie that the state is captured by the Guptas. Don’t let the media decide who you must hate. Read these books and make up your mind.
Must reads for your benefit:
Barry Sergeant’s books:
1. “The Assault on the Rand – Kevin Wakefield and the Battle to save a Currency”;
2. “The Kebble Collusion – 10 Fateful Days in a R26 billion Fraud”.
Then the three books from retired non-executive director of South Africa’s Reserve Bank, Stephen Goodson:
1. “Inside The South African Reserve Bank – Its Origins and Secrets Exposed”.
2. “A History Of Central Banking And The Enslavement Of Mankind”. (Here you have to read Chapter VIII on Libya and the murder of Ghadafi.)
3. “Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith – The Debunking Of A Myth”.
Finally, Robin Brown’s book on Rhodes:
“The Secret Society – Cecil John Rhodes’ Plan for a New World Order”.
You won’t be the same again.