After being shutdown for two weeks by white monopoly capital, the voice of black radical thought is back online!
There are numerous important stories and analysis white monopoly capital wanted to block. Amongst others the following:
1. The R2 billion bribe offer by white monopoly capital to remove President Jacob Zuma.
2. How Johann Rupert and Lord Robin Renwick are working to unite all the opposition parties to support Cyril Ramaphosa as the next president of South Africa.
3. The 60 African National Congress (ANC) Members of Parliament who have been bought by white monopoly capital to vote against President Jacob Zuma in the upcoming vote of no confidence.
4. How Pravin Gordhan gave his daughter (Anisha Gordhan) a R10 million tender at Treasury.
5. How white farmers have been stealing maize meal from the poor through price fixing.
6. How black radical movement, Black First Land First (BLF) is fighting racism in the insurance industry.
These are some some of the stories they wanted to hide from the public.
The Black Opinion Editorial Collective notes how all the organisations that claim to fight for media freedom have been silent on the shutting down of Black Opinion. This shows that in South Africa there is no freedom of expression for those who challenge the racist status quo.
Black Opinion is back with a bang! We won’t be silenced!
Black Opinion Editorial Collective