By Andile Mngxitama
The party of the Red Berets, led by the Mazzotti boys, are going to a crucial Elective Conference in December but there isn’t going to be any focus on real issues. In fact the Mazzotti boys have introduced the non issue of the scrapping of the Student Command, as the main point of debate. Check:
1. No debate on why they gave Helen Zille political power and called her the better devil.
2. No discussion on how is going into coalition with the party of white monopoly capital (WMC) helping to advance black emancipation.
3. No talk of the looting of VBS and its implications for pushing the struggle to the side.
4. No debate on why they had dinners with Johann Rupert?
5. No debate about what happened to the threat of exposing Patrice Motsepe and the independent power producers (IPPs)?
6. No debate on why there is no serious program to push for land expropriation without compensation.
7. No criticism of soft paddling on Cyril Ramaphosa in parliament.
8. No accounting for why they marched with WMC against President Zuma in defence of Pravin Gordhan and what has changed?
9. No discusion on the tasks of Marxist Leninists today.
10. No questions about why Mazzotti remains the blesser of leadership.
11. No debate on the damaging claims by Lord Robin Renwick in his book about the secret meeting in London.
Where is the programme for economic emancipation inside and outside parliament? These guys are discussing students when the country seeks fundamental change.
The power of Louis Vuitton and Range Rovers is real.
Andile Mngxitama is the President of the radical black consciousness organization, Black First Land First (BLF).