By Andile Mngxitama
1. The total land mass of South Africa (SA) is 120 million hectares
2. There are 58 million people in SA
3. Only 35 000 whites own 80% of the land.
4. Only about 8% of the land has been bought since 1994. We spent more than R50 billion buying stolen land!
5. Blacks own only about 3% of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
6. Blacks control only 5% of the Asset Management Industry.
7. Of the top 50 mining companies, only 4% is black owned.
This is the cold and liberating truth. Get it?
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.