President Jacob Zuma. Image via Facebook
By Andile Mngxitama
Our defence of President Jacob Zuma must drive the Radical Economic Transformation (RET) agenda. Zuma is in trouble because he is the Father of RET.
Remember that the basic demands of RET entails:
1. Land Expropriation Without Compensation
2. Nationalization of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
3. Establishment of a state bank
4. Nationalization of mines.
5. Destroying business monopolies.
6. Free quality education
7. Implementation of the Zwane Mining Charter
8. Reparations for the Marikana survivors
9. Obtaining justice for apartheid crimes
10. Living wage and basic income
We must continue to give life and meaning to RET.
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.