By Andile Mngxitama
Stellenbosch runs this joint. Its immediate plan is as follows:
1. Remove the Public Protector: It’s as good as done!
2. Convict Jacob Zuma: They don’t want him to go to jail. They just want him declared a criminal and all the perks removed.
3. Get a new deal with Juju or convict him: There is enough evidence of corruption to get him convicted. Depending on the chemistry between Stellenbosch and Pravin Gordhan, Malema could face jail time. But they know that he could cut a new deal, stay out of harm’s way, and continue to tame the revolutionary youth.
4. Keep Black First Land First (BLF) out of the electoral space and starve it of any traction with the people: They will keep us busy in courts and hit us with cost orders. There is also a long term plan to finish BLF off, which I don’t want to mention now.
5. Subdue all radical economic transformation (RET) forces and give Cyril Ramaphosa a second term.
Thumamina is in charge. Those who voted for Cyril voted for these outcomes.
Psst: Cyril will not be removed at the National General Council (NGC) of the African National Congress (ANC). In fact the matter won’t even be on the agenda.
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.