By Andile Mngxitama
Only Black First Land First (BLF) constantly provides revolutionary analysis, information, reasoned proposals and ideological direction to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.
We have consistently asked the Ramaphosa government to:
1. Grant free testing and nationalize the healthcare sector.
2. Provide a universal income grant to all and financial bailout to small businesses.
3. Put a moratorium on mortgage bond and rental payments.
4. Grant free water and elecrity to all.
5. Grant free data for all.
6. Grant no payment of subscription to any television network.
7. Grant full paid leave for the employed.
8. Give the over 1000 Clinical Associates in the Health sector their powers back including prescription of medicines up to schedule four.
9. Deal with the backlog of licensing medical school graduates from the black universities.
10. Love this nation enough to save it from the coming Armageddon.
None of the people centered things that we requested were granted. Cyril Ramaphosa chose to listen to white monopoly capital (WMC) and ignore BLF’s sound proposals. We are going to reap the whirlwind.
Please note: Members of Parliament shut down the National Assembly on the 18th of March and have ever since been hiding under the bed to save themselves and let the people face kicks, rubber bullets and hunger.
We shall keep on making proposals and agitating.
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.