By Andile Mngxitama
I go live tonight on my Facebook page at 21:30 to address the following vexed questions:
1. What are the immediate tasks related to the urgent challenges facing the people?
2. How do we respond to the African National Congress (ANC) from the lessons of how Stellenbosch and London uses the Democratic Alliance (DA) to rule through the ANC? ANC is the people’s weapon in the hands of the enemy. Can the ANC be influenced towards the Black Agenda?
3. What about the “not so obvious establishment” – parties who present themselves as revolutionary but serve Adriano Mazzotti and Johann Rupert, for instance?
4. What is the minimum revolutionary program to unite all revolutionaries?
5. What is the maximum program?
6. How do we build Black First Land First (BLF) into a formidable movement to advance both the minimum and maximum programs to realise total black
Let’s think and learn together!
It’s a date!
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.