By Andile Mngxitama
You say that your party is revolutionary but it has been silent on the urgent questions of today. It wants you to join book clubs so that you don’t focus on the massive sellout. You have been misled.
Your parties are silent about the following pressing matters:
1. Madagascar‘s remedy for coronavirus infections namely, Covid-Organics.
2. Health and environmental risks associated with 5G radiation.
3. Mass looting by white monopoly capital (WMC) through the government’s Covid-19 stimulus package.
4. Starvation of the poor.
5. Police and military brutality.
6. The takeover of the township economy by WMC.
7. The attack by WMC on the Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma.
If you want to know who are the fake revolutionaries, just check who has not said a word about these questions. They can’t speak for fear of offending their sponsors.
We say, Land or Death!
Black First Land First (BLF) can’t be bought or silenced.
EDUCATE! AGITATE! ORGANIZE!
Andile Mngxitama is the President of BLF, a radical black consciousness organization.