By Andile Mngxitama
If you missed the amazing exchange between myself and the Commander in Chief (CIC) of the Black Hammer Organization, Comrade Gazi Kodzo, check the link below.
For me some of the most important themes that we must still revisit include:
1. Understanding racism as an idea and as a material factor.
2. The colonized and the black as the revolutionary force.
3. The white worker as an exploiter and an oppressor.
4. How the Black Lives Matter movement represents a fake resistance, just like our own fake revolutionaries pretending to fight for economic freedom.
5. How the queer and feminist identities gets mobilized to move up the ladder of the oppressive system.
6. Angela Davis providing a left cover for the USA oppressive political system.
7. Maintaining revolutionary solidarity with the colonized of the world.
8. The example of building alternative sites as we fight the system – the case of the Hammer City.
The discussion may be accessed via the link: https://www.facebook.com/blackfirstlandfirst/videos/3408663969198400/
Andile Mngxitama is the President of Black First Land First (BLF), a radical black consciousness organization.